Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some Clarification

Ok, so my wife was reading my latest post, and she got concerned that some people might mis-read the following, and I quote from myself;

"For those who are keen to know what married life is like, all I can say is, it's a major adjustment, but no one can really teach you how to live with your future partner. Its really yourself, and in fact, the TV shows and movies that we are so influenced with are all so stereotyped, and really, can't be further off the mark than they already are. It's pretty sad really, when you hear stories of how a couple gets together, each thinking they can live their own life, or thinking how they can change their other half, and how wrong they are. Or when everyone knows they are living an impossible dream, or a mistake, and yet they continually provide excuses for themselves to allow themselves to continue torturing themselves, or to allow themselves to avoid facing the cold, hard truth. Some see quarrellings as communication, and learning about each other more." Unquote.

I wish to state here that I do not mean our own relationship!

Please do not start spamming me now. LOL

What I meant was I have heard about problems from our own friends, and these were just my comments and my own personal views, and are in no way a reflection of my relationship with wifey. Which, by the way, is still par excellente.

Cheers

**MAN UTD thrashed ASTON VILLA 4-1!! Hurrah!!

**OH CRAP! Damn africans....beating England 15-9 for the Rugby World Cup. Sad sad day....:(

No comments: