Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

I think KK is a pig, judging by the way he eats and charges everything to the client.

I must be careful the next time I find a marine warranty surveyor.

LOL.

If I ever need one, that is.

WAHAHAHAHAHA

=============================================================================

On other things, Monday today seemed...normal.

Yes, pretty normal, given the things everything are now.

So, not really much to update. LOL.

Anyway, I met up with my long time friend over the weekend, and he was basically ranting at me about his family, his bro, his relatives, blah blah blah. Maybe it was the 2 rounds of star wars: the clone wars cartoon I watched with him, but this just popped up during our discussion (correction: his ranting).

LOL.

Yoda (sorry, I just love the little green alien who talks backwards) once said;

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And Hate....leads to suffering."

Or in another part of the cartoon, fear was replaced by envy.

So....what's the dark side like anyway?

LOL.

It must be pretty enjoyable.

Just like the devil says, you get the stadium, you get the audience, you get the kit, you get everything. (<-- Listen to Hotel California by The Eagles if you don't get this one)

Except the ball.

Wahahahhahahahahaha.

So why do people envy?

Because they fear?

Or is it the other way around?

Or ... whatever.

So if you hate someone, does it mean you fear that person?

Or vice versa, if you fear that person, do you hate that person?

I guess so, judging by the logic of Yoda.

Well, life's short enough already, as I was telling my bro.

Forgive and forget, because you never know when you want that person's help in return.

Life goes round in a big circle. Sometimes so big, people don't realize it.

Jeez

Anyway, that ended well. Ravi has "seen the light".

Hopefully.

Tata for now.

No comments: