Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yet another Long Story

Ok, haven't been blogging for a while now....apparently, I am the lazy sort....maybe that's why no one wants to read my blog.:p

 

Ok, so since Christmas, which was uneventful...well internal affairs aside that is, haha. Then came the exams, man, never had a more disastrous experience, our class's unanimous conclusion is that the last batch probably scored too many 1st class degrees, therefore this year we are the guinea pigs for a new standard. Sigh....so much for the supposed benefits as the last year in Singapore...oh btw, ours is also the last batch of NAME students in Singapore. For the un-initiated, NAME is the short form of my degree....BENG (Hons) in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering... what a mouthful...NAME sounds better eh?

So the new year came by and went, managed to raise a ruckus in the office by asking for my bonus...haha...and got it too....Someone's watching over me I guess...

Sometime in January, we also discovered my female shih tzu, Cola, was pregnant! And then the guessing game started on when she was gonna give birth....Mom, always the genius for picking out numbers, got it spot on... Lunar New Year! and on the first day too....

Very much abreviated this post...haha...2 months in 2 paragraphs...more to come...

No comments: